<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 2, 2008
some lyrics

Everything lifehouse
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?


来不及 hebe

作词:hebe
作曲:amir masoh
编曲:amir masoh

今天早上起床脑袋异常痛脸也涨红
是不是昨天晚上做了什么害羞的梦
或许是粉红色荷尔蒙在血液中流动
你呼吸我悸动
警告标语提醒着我们身在不同天空
预设好的伤痛是否能说不碰就不碰
我想犹豫不决比飞蛾扑火还更堕落
冲不冲痛不痛理智为爱失踪
来不及每个脚步已踩着恋爱的节奏
来不及地球转动不会为谁等候
来不及回头检查旧的伤口
如果找藉口想太多没结果哭也没用
今天早上起床你是否觉得全身酸痛
是不是我爱上你让你觉得全身紧绷
或许是你太调皮到我梦中随便窜动
你挑逗我失控
警告标语果然不出所料提醒不了我
预设好的伤痛牙一咬有梦就不会痛
我想犹豫不决永远不会是我的作风
疯不疯痛不痛就算我犯了错
来不及脑海早就烙印了你完美轮廓
来不及赶快捕捉为你放的烟火
来不及已把狂爱你的冲动变成了享受
我想要解脱要自由要冲动



welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.