<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 23, 2008

saturday and sunday afternoon's are not that bad after all!

channel 5, sat, 3pm.
there is a show called standoff, it is about 2 hostage negotiator, every wk they have a new case, and have to negotiate criminals to let their hostage go etc. quite thrilling, alittle csi





on sunday afternoon's, channel 5, 4pm,
there is a show called psych. comedy, mystery. i love their one liners, really funny. alittle csi, fake psyhic, real detectives. more of lying to get to the truth.
the story line is classy *sometimes i don't even know what they are talking about, too chim lol*, and written in "coincidence"way, aiya, watch already then u know what i mean





plot: A novice sleuth is hired by the police after he cons them into thinking he has psychic powers that help solve crimes. With this assistance of his reluctant best friend, the duo take on a series of complicated cases
oya, did i mention the actor is hot? lol

even their theme song is witty:

In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
But why bounce around to the same damn song?
You'd rather run when you can't crawl...

I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth.
I know, you know, they just don't have any proof.
Embrace the deception- learn how to bend,
Your worst inhibition's gonna psych you out in the end.

I know, you know
I know, you know
I know, you know
I know, you know


but if i could watch 1 show in the wkends, i rather watch psych =p

yesterday was boring, so anyhow change channel, so accidentally change to central, i watch a tamil movie, which is not bad. at least it's not romance and dancing lol. did i just stereotype an indian movie? lol
i don't know what is it's title and i cant really read the stars' name darn...

welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.