<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 11, 2008

Yo!
Back from a tiring day of church.
Help out at as an usher. after lunch, went to global day of prayer.
I was looking forward to it, and then when I reached there, I realized it was the Chinese session… cheat my feelings! Since it was mother’s day, church also celebrated it, so it was in Chinese. Let’s just say I got tired of singing Chinese christian songs haha. I want ROCK songs!
My “kids” performed, and they are so cute and innocent. I took their video, but the song soso~. My bro la, took my cam away when they sang the nice song. Haix~

Anyway, it was my 1st global day prayer, and they prayed in different dialects :O I can only understand the Cantonese one lol.
The English session starts at 7pm, but I guess everyone is tired after a whole day, so we all went back.
Pictures will be uploaded. If I remember.

I walked home with my bro, when was the last time I walked with him hmm… and we talked about how stupid our friends can get.

Me: I have stupid friends
Bro: no, I have stupider friends
Wanna bet? Tell me abt ur “stupid friend experience”
My stupid friends make me wait for them, talk and walk slowly, in the end take taxi *to the global prayer thing*
Haha, yea, that’s stupid. My stupid friend made me*go on to talk abt my stupid friend experience which I dun think I can blog it*
U have stupid friends
Nah ugh, u have stupid-er friends. Stupid people have stupid friends hahahah!
=.=” …………………


was browsing youtube, and found some funny videos
facebook skit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FahBBnfHAQ
facebook atheme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzP_69ZTFk&feature=related
hahah, i dun use facebook or friendster much. i feel it is totally useless, i only add ppl to "stay in contact" with them.

changed my music on blog to ridiculous by BFS *u can only hear it, if u "on" ur vol, meryl...*
i actually go to my blog, to reply tags, but ended up listening to the song and forgetting to tag -.-"

welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.