<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 17, 2009

HERE it is: http://oktonite.sg/microsites/culture-x/index.htm

CULTURE X season 2 on OKTO every Thursday 10pm. Watch out for my name :D oh, the shoot that I actually got to be on is next week, so next week is CONFIRM must watch ok! it’s PANGUNI and I still can remember how to spell it HA!

Oh yar, my birthday on the actual day was rather pathetic. It was bad, and suay. But anyway, I got to watch transformer with FION! Yay! I really thought no one will watch with me, because … because. I no longer want to say the reason, it’s no longer important.

THANKS FION! For accompanying me on my suayiest day ever.

It was the same as I thought it will be. Not good. The only nice stuff is the fighting sequence but abit hard to see because half the time I’m looking at metals and can’t tell the leg from its hands… so yea…

Then I went out on Wednesday because of an impulsive movie addiction HAHH! With nat and NURA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURA! My pri sch buddy and a day older than me haa. It was suppose to be birthday girls day out, but Nat decided her birthday is near if she was born a month later LOL.

But it was great fun! We walked around PS, ate burger king, and then to the cathay to catch ICE AGE 3 in 3D!! :D nat’s birthday present to both of us, AHH! Thank you NAT!!

Then we walked around even more. I tried fried mars bar with ice cream, which taste good but so fattening! Then I felt sick. Hahaha…

MY SIS IS COMING BACK TOMORROW! AHHHH!

My friend caught harry potter yesterday and said it wasn’t that good. : ( gonna watch it with peggy on… oh man, cant remember the date. FYP LOR, all I have in my head is FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP

And Nothing else.


welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.