<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 31, 2009

She looks at me and she couldn’t remember who I am even though I was calling her name. it doesn’t matter anymore anyway. We are merely students. Once. It was awkward, VERY. Teachers come and go just like how sometimes friends do, whether we like it or not. Couldn’t think of what to say.

Nothing much changed, just memories we made were cruelly painted over. The wall we painted during sec 3 was now white.

Funny thing is, I dreamt of my primary school this morning. Before it merged with amkps, the old kbps school still stands there, as if waiting for someone to come. No one use it now. It was meant to be torn down for some hdb flats, but nothing happen. It’s now empty.

I dreamt that I was walking through the corridors, staring in the classes, the 2 big fields, canteen, music rooms, art room. It was as if I was there, because no one was in the school, just me walking in an empty school, which would be the same situation if I were to go there. When I woke up, I got a sudden urge to trespass and climb over the fence. Then I remembered I once dreamt that I was murdered there, in the staff room :x because we trespass. Murdered by the guard -.- oh well..

Then I went back to rp to try and fix my editing software… after spending 4 hrs there, cannot! It’s the C drive problem. He ask me to back up the files before going back tml to reboot :( might as well ask me go buy macbok! : (

And honestly he was very nice. A bit too nice. He kept assuring me I don’t have to pay for the services, he said that he said that because I might get worried about the cost. I wasn’t even worried, I was like orh ok ok. Hmm. Ok.

Then he goes on explaining how he will be sending the emails and blah so that I won’t be charge. And advising me to come back early tml, if not come and look for him, he will help me. Then as I was packing, he told me he had a busy day… errr ok… ya I can see that. A bit too nice right… now I’m a little scared gg back there. He has my phone number :O no la, every technician would have my number, to call/sms me hahahha!

It’s nothing. It’ nothing. It’s nothing.

Sunday’s message was straight to the point… God did it again. Remember I mention joseph in my sat’s post? Pastor morgan mentioned him in his sermons, but not as the man who can decode dreams, but as a man who forgave his brothers after they sold him to be a slave in Egypt because they were jealous. His brothers lied to their father who favored Joseph the most, that Joseph was dead.

And after many years and a few twist of events, Joseph became Pharaoh’s right hand man, the decoding dream part etc. there was a famine and the brothers came to meet him, didn’t know it was him. So when they reunited, Joseph forgave all his brothers and didn’t even blame them! Instead, he cried when he saw them, tears of joy.

And honestly, on Sunday, I was quite angry with some people. And the sermon just spoke to me, to forgive. Another lesson learnt : )

Then we continued to film the ads woohoo. Great success again : )


welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.