<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 23, 2009

Stupor I laid on the ground, aching from the jab on my shoulder.
I saw his outline from the sun. He stretched out his hands. Scrutinizing, I looked at his silhouette then to the hand, instinctively grabbed it and pull myself up. His silhouette face emerges from the shadow. It revealed his old wrinkled face. Fifties, visible white hair, some eye bags, and deep smile lines.
Before I could react, he brushes off the dust from my legs.
“nn..o no don’t, it’s ok” I tried to back off.
He understood and smiled. His eyes become lines, aligning with his wrinkles. Then as quickly as before, he reached into his small and old briefcase.
“You don’t have to pay me, really. It’s…”
He pulled out a balloon.
“…ok”

He blew it and gave it to me. He then walks and vanishes into the crowds.



I don’t know why but I have been fascinating about balloons lately. And this image just came to me, an old man with balloons in his bag and giving it to everyone he meets. HAHH! This old man clearly has his own problems but he is willing to place them behind for a moment to bring people joy. I actually wanted him to talk have a dialogue. But decided, nah..

Anyway, this week has been busy. Wed was crazy!
After fyp, sharon went to eat manhattans fish, I said I was not eating, but sharon ordered so much, she cant finish, so I being a very kind friend, helped her eat some lol! Then when we wanna leave, she realized she never bring her card out! And I have not much cash on me! Then really panic siaa! She called her mum and well, her mum gave her money to pay. Wa, otherwise I wont be able to go cell cus im washing dishes at manhattan…
So went to cell, saw shy,pj,iwan and benji, so we took bus tgt. Saw iwan twice on weds lol! Shared with tea cell about the book of revelations, the last book of the bible, which are prophesies about the end times. Does 2012 sound familiar to you? The movie, the year the mayians predicted the world will end.
Well guess what, I don’t believe the world will end in 2012. But it will end. I shared about Euphrates river drying up. Revelation 16:12
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
We had a very lively discussion and I love it this way! And my new buddy clement is the game master for the 1st time. He was late! He ask us to start first But I insisted that we wait until he comes MWAHAH! I am mean, but I treat different ppl differently, he is the type needs to be mean to, otherwise he heck care u. the ice breaker was FUN!
I was actually dizzy during cell, then usually it stops after cell. But this time it didn’t, it is like my soul is moving but im actually staying very still… gasps. But after sleeping im ok alr.

had a discussion with fion from like 2 to 8pm :O for the games for the children church camp! Woohoo, we are the game masters! And most of it was done during the discussion, we are so productive :D
I cant wait for children church camp! 1st in BOL! Any children want to join? I know u want~ I know u do, come la hahah!

Then today went back to sch, supposedly there is a talk by royston tan. BUT I was late and im abit lazy la… so I was late. And it was raining like what sia.. so in the end I never go, but there is a meeting with asha about the production with 3rd floor pictures. Seems difficult, but ok leh, Im finding props now. They are making a trailer, sending it MDA to request for funding. I really pray they get it, so once I graduate it will be my 1st job HAHAH! And it sounds fun!

welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.