<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4915476861103335970?origin\x3dhttp://tightsocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Unashamed"

I have not much
To offer You
Not near what You deserve
But still I come
Because Your cross
Has placed in me my worth

Oh, Christ my King
Of sympathy
Whose wounds secure my peace
Your grace extends
To call me friend
Your mercy sets me free

And I know I'm weak
I know I'm unworthy
To call upon Your name
But because of grace
Because of Your mercy
I stand here unashamed


I can't explain
This kind of love
I'm humbled and amazed
That You'd come down
From heavens heights
And greet me face to face

Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness complete




starfield, love them.

welcome
God :D
Jin Gui
JG
New media RP
tagboard



links
BOL
Alvernia
Hui min
Jun Ping
Michelle
Shi Yin
Pei jun
Phelix
Wan xuan
Zi Xin
Uthnity

Pegasus
Group blog pegasus
Crystal
Hwee miang
huiling
Meryl
Ongie
Serene Sim
Xueting
Yuan li


STA
Asha
Pearlyn
Renee
Sameul
Sharon
Jocc
Jan
Johnne

Film I.G
Ilah
Juan
Keryn
Kechiek
Natasha
Simah

Friends
Gladys
Marion
Nura
Wen cong
Yen ting

Other
My multiply
i Portfolio
in a way...

Post Secret

cool hunter

fail blog

impro everywhere

i can read

Fueled by photos

paper tissue

57800 Yen

Fish for people

cool hunter

cool hunter



disclaimer
This site is 100% done by kriss, with the help of other media(such as brushes, textures, etc.). No ripping or stealing of images or codes without author's permission.